Monday, November 17, 2014

Path Words® Brain Fitness Word Search Extreme

Path Words® Brain Fitness
Word Search Extreme

Product Site: CLICK HERE
Amazon Page: CLICK HERE

Price: $19.99
Ages: 8 + UP
Players: Single

In PathWords you get 80 puzzles with 8 puzzle pieces. Then the only other thing you need is your brain. I tried to play the first couple of puzzles and it took me a minute. It is no simple task because there are more then just the words that they want in a puzzle and you basically not only have to find the right words but you have to fit the pieces of puzzle within the shape of the letters. No lie I like the game it is one to give you a test of your knowledge not just a simple game that your done in seconds. Unless your a very high IQ. Even then I feel this game would give you a run for your money. It certainly helps me think outside the box and I plan to use it for my niece when she is a little more understanding about what to do to get her to see things a bit different and help with words and spelling. Below will be a picture of how to play. 

I would recommend this to people who love the word search and find it extremely easy. Who may even want more of a challenge then normal. Or even if you are home alone and would like something to play that is not online or virtual. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment