Monday, November 17, 2014

Ricola Revitalizing Herb Drops

Ricola Revitalizing Herb Drops

Flavor: Lemon Zest
Product Link: CLICK HERE

Price: 
12 Count 18 Pack $33.03 (on Ricola Site Store)
18 pack $2.38 (Walmart)

With these new Ricola Lemon Zest Revitalizing Herb Drop they give you a kick of vitamin B and ginseng and Swiss alpine herbs. This gives your body 20% of the Adult needs for Vitamin B6 and B12 atleast after 2 drops.

However this is not a high menthol cough drop and not really for a cough at all but a supplement drop to give your body better defense and a bit of restoration of energy. With all the herbs in these little guys I still do not have that herbal taste. I get a strong but not overly powered Lemon taste, much like a lemon candy. When you break the drop apart you can see the white powdered effervescent center. The effervescent center you can feel from time to time with the little bubbling and popping of bubbles on your tongue.

But I usually take one during a lull in my day when I start to feel myself crashing and my eye lids start to droop making me nod off no matter what I am doing. But taking one of these
gives me enough taste and energy to wake up and get finished what I am doing no matter what it is.

I would certainly recommend these to people who may need a zip of energy during the day or a way to get your B vitamins in when you do not have a vitamin pill or gummy.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Crowdtap.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment