Sunday, November 2, 2014

5 Hour Energy Pink Lemonade | Smiley360

5 Hour Energy

Flavor: Pink Lemonade
Product Link: CLICK HERE
Price: $25.99 for 12 from 5 Hour Energy Shop

So I honestly have not had a 5 Hour Energy like this. I very much prefer the Pink Lemonade flavor to the original flavor that I have had. However I could still do without the flavor at the end. Also I like that taking half the bottle is a good kick in the butt, but by taking the whole bottle your almost shoved to get going without a wane in productivity until later when it is exiting your system. With it being a different flavor it still offers the same greatest that we are use to the 5 Hour Brand like Hours of Energy, Sugar Free, and only 4 Calories. Packed with B vitamins and amino-acids on top them.

I think the best part of this particular little white bottle is for every bottle sold between NOW and December 31, 2014 Living Essential will donate five cent from the sale of every specially marked bottle to Living Beyond Breast Cancer for more information on L.B.B.C please CLICK HERE.
I would recommend this to someone needing a kick to there day whether starting it or finishing it. I however, do not recommend this to anyone that would be told from their Physician that it is not good for them. I no way in endorse the misuse or over use of this product. Or constant use over the week or lifetime.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Smiley360. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: