Saturday, November 1, 2014

Children's Advil® Sugar Free Dye Free | Smiley360

Children's Advil® Sugar Free Dye Free
Product Link: CLICK HERE
Coupon: CLICK HERE

Now I have a problem usually with my child taking medicine she only likes certain colors, and if that color is any where near another that she does not like she will fight about not taking it. However, if you actually get her to take the dose she is giving and once she goes to take it and notices that it is the no she thinks is "nasty" ends up spitting it out and getting it all over. With spitting it out staining many different blankets and clothing since most medicines are red or have red dye in them. 

Not with Children's Advil Dye Free and Sugar Free, it comes out in a a white pearly color, that in no way give her the chance at relating the color to other types that resemble the one she had before being "nasty". I was utterly shocked that she took the dose without problems and argument. Which she has only done with one other brand of medicine before. 

Flavor Available 
Another positive attribute to Children's Advil Dye Free and Sugar Free. Is the sugar free aspect. With it I know that she is not going to get a sugar high in the middle of being sick and push herself in to feeling worse when she should be resting and taking in fluids.Those 2 aspects on top of it working 8 hours long and not only on Fevers but aches and pains that would normal follow with being sick and your body going through the stages of feeling ill. 

I would certainly recommend Children's Advil Dye Free Sugar Free to parents and guardians out there. Especially if you have a child in your care with problem such as I have with taking certain colored medicines.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Smiley360. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment