Thursday, March 27, 2014

Colgate Optic White Toothbrush with Built in Whitening Pen | Influenster

Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen
Found in most Oral Care Aisles
(Click the link above for more info and store locator)

When I was given a chance to try the new Colgate Optic White product from Influenster.com I was happy being as I already have tested out the other first 3 being the Optic White Basic toothbrush, Mouthwash and toothpaste.

The brush is as before a great brush fitting in the right areas to get the deepest of cleans and areas where food can get stuck. The built-in whitening pen is where I was sure something would be a mess. Boy was I wrong.

First the whitening gel is simple to apply with a click of the twist applicator and a brush on and go. No having to rise and sip or anything. It also CLICKS! in place so your also not worry if it is connected to or. However, I still have a problem with the taste it was like first testing the mouthwash all over again. It is not one I like to much, and I can not truly say as to why just there is just something in the taste for me. If you have tried it and like it that is fine just for me that my cup of mouthwash.

If your looking for it to be 2 days whitening to the whitest I have to say your nuts but if your not one to drink and eat alot of items that would stain your teeth you would see a slightness but nothing substantial. Maybe after using the whole product as a long length of time but not the 2 day.


No comments:

Post a Comment