Friday, November 22, 2013

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Masacara: Review + How to go Retro | Influenster

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara: How to go Retro


Here there everyone. It is that time again where Influenster has sent me an amazing VoxBox. This time around I got a Rose VoxBox and it had all sorts of goodies for the a pamper Holiday prep. Today I will be decribing to you how to get alittle retro with one of the products that they sent me. Because girls who out there goes to a special event with out MASCARA! So lets get started!

First thing before even getting ready you HAVE to go to one of your local stores and pick up your personal supply of Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara. Now I know that it comes in Black and Extreme Black when it will be released in November 2013. When looking look for the classic black and white colored tube, with circles and the words Scandaleyes on the side. The price point is set to around $5.99 and it is possible if you look online and in the coupons site/papers that you could get it for a lower price. 

Now that you have purchased Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara you are set to now get ready. Do what you would normally so all the way to your base make up, shadows and if you wear them falsies. If your not looking to change up your personal look, because we all know that sometimes we just are to scared to change it up. In that case I would suggest...

1. Taking it from you already in full make up I would curl my lashes especially if wearing falsies to make them look more real and blended with the natural ones. Plus it adds a little more lift.
2. I would apply one coat of mascara, let it dry and then if your not wearing falsies you could apply a little power to them. 
3. Depending on how full and dark you want your falsies apply as needed. Natural lashes with powder I would apply atleast 1 or 2 more coats. 

For those that are looking for a more retro look, much like the picture to the right. I would start off with a matte face make up. Also a neutral eye, I use a cream to powder Mary Kay product in Vanilla all over the lid and a dark not to think black lined eye, sometimes even the flare of the wing when not in a rush. Depending on day or night will determine my lips and not to mention what I am wearing but you can never go wrong with a nude lip or if you bold red. When to the lashes I would still follow the steps above on apply the mascara. Except I would remove the powder from the natural lash steps personally, But if you try it and like it more with the look that is your prerogative. 

I hope that this has taught you a little something or just introduced you to a great new product. I know I have like 5 mascaras and since I received this one from Influenster I have CLICK HERE for her video. It really helped me when I was trying to get mine perfected. Not to mention she is an AMAZING person with so many wonderful skills of the Make Artist.
not been able to reach for anything else. If you need a step by step in Cat Eye/Winged Liner Please take a look at VintageorTacky on Youtube.com or

No comments:

Post a Comment