Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lifeway Kefir | Influenster

Lifeway Kefir
Products CLICK HERE
Recipes CLICK HERE

After recieving my voucher from Influenster. I used the store locator to find the perfect place to redeem it for the best/favorite Lifeway product. The store that I was located nearest to me happen to only carry the Lifeway Kefir Lowfat Cultured Milk Probiotic Smoothie in Raspberry.

Now I am not a person who likes to drink yogurt. I do not even add it to smoothies, it is just a personal hiccup. However, there was something that I appreciated most about this brand and smoothie, which is there is no artificial sweeteners. Certain products are so sweetened with fake sugars and harmful sugars to get people to like them now a days that, if you were to actually bite in to the actual fruit it would not taste the same or even close to what is in a certain product.

With Lifeway it taste just like it is suppose to. Even with the smallest of sips you can taste raspberry, it is not a smack in the face or something that you know should be there and is not. It is what it should be 'Balanced' with everything else that is there. When I tried it I was a bit taken back at the tartness though. After the initial taste it mellows, and reminds me of Greek yogurt with raspberries. Another aspect is the thickness of the product. It is not to thick as you would need a spoon, but you could use a straw or just drink right out of the bottle/cup. Because it is milk based and no artificial sweeteners it is a great product to add to cooking and baking. Not only to make it have better for you attributes or taste that more amazing. But you get all the active ingredients that help your body and makes you feel that much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment