Friday, February 1, 2013

Kroger Greek/Greek Lite/CARBmaster Yogurt | Bzzagent



Kroger Stores
Pricing varies from store to store
Types: Greek, Greek Lite, and CARBmaster
Flavors: Key Lime, Raspberry White Chocolate, Black Cherry, Pomegranate

You all have no idea but I love yogurt but I am super picky especially when it comes down to Greek Yogurt and anything lite or diet about it. So I was shocked when I got these and actually loved them. My favorite flavor in the Greek was Pomegranate it just hit the right sweet and sour notes while being thick and creamy that I know Greek yogurt to be. My  favorite CARBmaster flavor is the Key Lime, now this is pretty simple to me I love almost everything Key Lime. I love the tartness, though I wish it was more of a Key Lime pie flavor not for the white fluffy cream taste but for a stronger taste of key lime.

The were a few that I personally did not like to much which were the Black Forest Cake and the White Chocolate Raspberry CARBmasters. Now in the Black Forest Cake I wanted more of a Cherry back hint and all I felt that I tasted was chocolate. While in the White Chocolate Raspberry I did not get enough White Chocolate flavor I kept getting raspberry.

Mind you these are just the ones that I have tried and cannot wait to try more. I have heard many different flavors since getting mind and testing them. Some happen to be more tropical while others are more basic which sometimes that is just what your taste buds need.

Note: I was given this product to test and send back my thoughts and opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment