Thursday, January 31, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk | Bzzagent



Schick Hydro Silk
Price: Starter Kit sells for an average retail price of $9.49, while 4-packs of refill cartridges retail for around $15.11.

Schick has always been a brand that reminded me of great value and great experiences. With all the razors that I have tried in the past have been amazing and I loved all of them. So when I was offered to test out the Schick Hydro Silk I was all game for it and could not say yes fast enough. So please do not get me wrong when I say I was not as happy as I have been with Schick. The razor area being the blades I have absolutely no problems with it was great and just what I expected from them. Handling it was wonderful and felt natural the handle was not to hard or to soft and with being in the shower or bath it never slipped out of my grip once.

The only problem I had was with Hydro strip. It left my legs with a weird almost slimy feeling that I would then completely wash off my legs before continuing to shave. Which as any person who shaves knows takes even longer, being as I just could not stand the texture. Now that is just me, I have asked others who have use it and they had no problems with it. I just really could not get over this one thing. Other then that if I could remove it or even soak it off I would do that before using personally. 

Overall it is a nice product, no I would not use it again if it came down to purchasing it myself but for getting it free I can not argue with that. For more information and to compare with other products please CLICK HERE.

Note: I was given this product to test and send back my thoughts and opinions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment