Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Glade Expressions | Bzzagent




I was given the chance to try the Glade Expressions both the Oil Diffuser and the Room Spray. I love scents that I was able to try at home which are Cotton and Italian Mandarin (Spray), Lavender and Juniper Berry (Diffuser), and lastly Pineapple Mangosteen (Spray). The only one that was not available where I shop was Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice. Which I would believe to be great now that we are leading our way in to fall and the turning of leaves.
Not to mention with the coupons that were given to me by Bzzagent to pass around to friends and family, and even some random people that I happen to see in the store that were looking at the Glade Expressions when I happen to be there picking mine up. Was that during that time they were on sale, making them almost free but sincerely a steal then the original price that they were. 
The scents certainly were amazing. Giving the house a scent of locations that I have never been but certainly could sit down reading a book and imagine seeing the waves or feel the sun. Certainly will purchase again.

No comments:

Post a Comment