Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Myspace

So it starts on Facebook with a wall post, not that oddly since the falling of the original Myspace, Facebook has been one if not the single SOCIAL NETWORK. However you are not going to please everyone, still with all the changes both sites have gone through neither are single what the people want. Myspace was the music go to at least for me with the unsigned bands or bands just starting out along with purevolume and youtube


(Screenshot from My Personal New Myspace)

Facebook has tried to get the music added correctly however if your anything like me you still have another window open to either Youtube, Pandora, or even just the music player on your computer. Do not get me wrong connecting with people and playing games with friends are great and all on FB it just is not where my first thought is to go to and listen to music. 

Which brings me to the New Myspace. At the moment it seems to be mainly all about the music. Which I LOVE. You can add photos and invite (only when giving invites at the moment). Create "Mixes" and stream music you want to listen to while tossing in a few similar bands that you may not know a thing about. 

Also you have the choice at the moment add what they call a Cover Photo just to add a little of your own flare. Not going to lie with all the photos I have on my computer it tool me a while to find one that I liked and would not get tired of looking at for my CP for a while, because as we all know with new sites comes new dimensions on what they are going to allow of photos and such. 

Settings for the site are pretty basic at the moment. I kind of do not like the fact they use your whole name on your page only because I believe we all have that one person somewhere hidden in the crack of the worse street in the nastiest corner of the world just sitting there to get something on you or to sit there and cyber stalk you (I am I know this and if it bothered me that much I would not be online.) With that being said I do hope when this get up and swinging finer that were able to use the user names instead. Also you are able to either have a public page or a private page so that does help with the stalker problem that I mentioned higher up. 

My hopes for the site to to stick to what works for it and not to make it something that it is not going to be able to be. Be original with a twist and I believe things should work out for it.

I know it is new and that people are just starting to get added to the site. I cannot wait to see what happens to it as I was a original Myspace user before. 

Good Luck New Myspace.

<3 Miss Cylient

No comments:

Post a Comment