Monday, January 7, 2013

Tea Forte Honey Yuzu and Nektar Honey Crystals

Company: Tea Forte
Flavor: Honey Yuzu (Green Tea for Natural Renewal)
Skin-Smart antioxidant amplifier tea. (As said on the packaging)
I received 3 samples of Tea Forte. The first one that I would like to talk about is the Honey Yuzu. I followed the directions that were given in the packaging, which was a packet containing the tea bag. 
At first I was a little weary about it because I am not use to drinking green tea. But when I did get my first few sips it was just like the other teas that i have drank in the past, but with a smoother, mellow and cleaner taste. Mind you I have not added anything to it for the first sips. After which I am going to add a packet Nektar Honey
Crystals, which makes it slightly sweet but nothing like sugar or pure honey which I am more incline to use. 
In closing the tea is wonderful and great for a mid afternoon tea with a friend or alone with a book or even on a cold night watching your favorite show. Or even for taking a moment to yourself after a long day. I would much preferred the tea with actual honey instead of the Nektar crystals which seem to have a slight taste but still is not the same as pure honey, which I would much rather deal with the stickiness of then the lack of taste it has had in this cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment