Thursday, December 4, 2014

UShine Skin, Hair, and Nails Vitamins Complex

UShine Skin, Hair and Nails Vitamin Complex

Product Link: CLICK HERE

Price: $37.95
Sale: $19.75 with Prime
Supply: 60 @ 2 Pills a day

It seems like these vitamins are all over the place now a days but I have to say these are certainly in my top 3 of vitamins for hair, skin, and nails, Plus, we all start taking them for different reason. I started taking them because of my hair. I was abusing my hair with bleach and dye so much that I got scared and stop doing it as often.

So being able to review these has made me grateful. These are high potency vitamins that enhances and promotes nail growth and hair growth while supporting healthy skin. With vitamins C, D, B and minerals copper and zinc not to forget biotin you also get your doses to help better so much more of your body and organs internally.

Is it a miracle pill and things are going to happen over night, no but within a week my nails were getting longer and stronger. After a few more weeks I could tell my skin was not breaking out as much and becoming a bit clearer. Yes, there are certain times of the month or year that you might get something popping up especially us ladies but this makes for more betters days. Once your taking them regularly and for a month or more you see a little change in your hair it is not as weak feeling and you start seeing new growth especially if you color your hair.

It is a wonderful vitamin especially if you like to see some change in a few weeks. But it is good overall on your health and that is more of important then outcomes. Also not just a vitamin for a female but males also.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment