Thursday, December 4, 2014

Merry Christmas, Little Hoo!

Merry Christmas, Little Hoo!
By Brenda Ponnay


Print Price: $9.99
Kindle Price: $2.99
Length: 32 Pages

This book is sweet and cute. The main character Little Hoo I have found on is a star character in it's own set of stories from all the Holidays and special events that occur through out the year. In this particular story Little Hoo is enticed but the little sounds he hears through out the night as he waits for Santa to visit his house. Each time that he hears something he goes looking to see what it could be and it ends up not being what his mind has dreamt of. Until the moment he finally falls asleep and does not go in search of what is making the sound.

I find this is a beautifully illustrated story made of brilliant colored pictures. She not only illustrate the story but was the author also Ponnay kept it simple it does seem to repeat certain phrases but it does not take away from the book. I also love that because certain phrases are repeated it makes those learning to read alone or with someone much easier for them to get through not to mention the short and to the point sentences.

However, for the Holiday and those who I would believe this is gauged for is great work and beautifully executed. I would get it for those learning to read and those who love owl especially.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment