Monday, December 1, 2014

Charlie the Cavalier Knock Knock Jokes for Kids


Charlie the Cavalier
Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
with free printable hand puppet

Product Link: CLICK HERE
Price: $2.99
Length: 40 pages

Charlie the Cavalier has a wonderful line of Children's Books. With this one it has many jokes both new and old that you or your child should be able to read and bounce back and forth with themselves or another. With introducing this book to my niece who is in 1st grade and learning more and more vocabulary daily was able to read a most of them. Even if she did not full understand the thought behind them. Plus, who has not hear a knock knock joke in their life and not know how to react to someone saying the traditional first line. With about 3 to 4 jokes per page you will have jokes to last you days and then the kids can say them and show friends.

The only thing I did not like to much was that there happen to be one or two jokes that were the same. Now I do not mean word for word, I mean same outcome to a similar give and take with words that sound similar or read alike. This does not take away from the laughter it is just something that I caught on to.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment