Saturday, November 29, 2014

Curlz by Xtava

Curlz by Xtava
Professional Curling Iron | Spiral Hair Curler

Product Link: CLICK HERE
Price: $19.99 with Prime
Colors: Pink, Blue, Orange

With making curls I have always loved the look of the spiral and would try to do them with a normal or average curling iron. Usually it would end up with me being burned and not finishing all the curling. Now Xtava has made it more simple and fast. With the swivel cord you do not know have to contort or twist about trying to get the perfect curl or to not
burn yourself. Heating up in 60 seconds means no more waiting for the little indicator to light up or to turn colors to know its at temp. One thing that I always had a problem with beside burning myself was the sheer look of the creased ends of the curl that just ruined a look after putting in so much time to look good.

This is a great curling iron for all the reason that have been stated above but there is more to it then those that have been said. Depending on who you are you will fall in love with it for reasons that I do not think of. Some have never tried to use a device on there hair and will find this simpler then putting your hair in a ponytail and walking out the door... OK so there is not much simpler then that. But it is fool proof just give it a chance you will not be disappointed.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment