Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mom 2012 VoxBox | Influenster


Hi, everyone today will be my first post with the association with influenster. I was random chosen to the Mom VoxBox of 2012 and would like to show you what I received by doing an box opening and after I will do a part 2 and get my feedback with the items in the box after use.
Inside the box:
Ivory Bar Soap [retail price $4.27 for 10-pack bath size bars] comes in various scents.
DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers [retail prices range from $1.99 - $2.99 for full packs] comes in both adult and kid sizes.
Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler [retail price $3.50] not including the Nektar Sweetener also in box.
Quaker Soft Baked Cookies [retail price $2.69 for a box of 6] comes in various flavors.
imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails [retail price ranging from $5.99 to $7.99] in various designs and colors for all occasions.
The Original Dish Drying Mat [retail price $4.99]
I am now off to test these out. If there are any questions please feel free to ask me anything about them and I will do my best to get the answers to you.
Here is the Video on youtube of the showing of the items:http://youtu.be/obyU4PTbdZl

No comments:

Post a Comment