Tuesday, January 15, 2013

China Glaze: Hunger Games: Luxe and Lush

Brand: China Glaze
Color: 1132 Luxe and Lush
Series: Hunger Games Capitol Colors
Series Site Price: ?
Original Single Price: ?
Amazon Single: $4.74 + Free Shipping
Amazon Collection Price: $36.99 + Free Shipping

My first ever purchase of China Glaze

I was late on finding there was a Hunger Games collection. So there are only a few colors that I was able to find, and only out of those few a handful that I would love to test. This color Luxe and Lush being the first I really wanted to test. I guess I have a thing for glitter even though I am not the flirty girl with rainbows and unicorn thoughts. Not saying girls that like glitter are that type of person. Just saying I am not the typical one to purchase such a color/polish. Certainly love that it dried relatively fast and hard thanks to the hardeners that have been added.

(My thumb nail with a single layer of clear base coat and a single layer of Luxe and Lush. Also please excuse the dots on my skin it was from a mess up of another color I was working with.)

Certainly I am one of those girls that love this flaked glitter on top of a clear coat (build-able to desired amount of glitter). However, can add just the right amount of shine and flare on top of other glitter shades or solids. Helping anybody become "The Girl/Boy on Fire".


*Attention*
Since because I am not a professional I was unable to view the pricing of China Glaze site pricing per bottle and collection. I know that prices vary on Amazon but those are prices that I either purchased them for or what I searched and found to be the cheapest at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment