Friday, November 28, 2014

SlimJet External Portable Power Charger

SlimJet External Portable Power Charger

Elite Tech Gear

Product Link: CLICK HERE

Price
New: $49.47
Used: $43.79

This is a great item to have not only can it charge 2 devices at 1 time but it is easy to indicate how charged the SlimJet is. Plus, it has a built in LED flash light that can show you how to plug a device in the right way. As the name indicates it is slim and does not take to much room up in either a bag or traveling case. That is why I am so glad that I had a chance to test out this wonder Portable Power Charger.

I even had a power outage that was out of nowhere. So when I got this in the email and charged right before the black out I was super excited. Trying to entertain a small child in the dark is a had task and this made it much easier. Plus, I am the
type that ends up waiting for the last minute to charge anything from phone to tablet and I can toss this in my bag and go and not worry when the battery dies.

So when your sitting there wondering what to get someone head over to the link above and get them something that can always give back and make those acts of mother nature less of a hassle.

I was given this product to test and review in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment