Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Folgers Flavors

Folgers Flavors
Flavors: Hazelnut, Mocha, Caramel, Vanilla
Price at My Local Store: $3.78
Product Link: CLICK HERE

Now I was a bit picky when it comes to flavors in my coffee or any drink that is made fresh because I really do not want it more sweeter then I already have it and the taste just cannot be super fake and nasty. Now with these I have to say even with the one I do not like being Mocha it is still good in my book. There tasty not super sweet and you can tell with a small squeeze that there is flavor in your cup.

I would certainly get these for the person in my life that loves coffee and flavored coffee at that. Because they would be able to toss it in there purse or bag and take it with them to share with friends or to have that delicious cup on the go with the help of a drive thru window.

But they are good for other drinks as well. I love hot chocolate and especially flavored hot chocolate. So adding some of extra flavor is boss! But it is not just hot drinks that you can use these with I love iced coffee and frappes and these are just as good blended and mixed in with them too. So let your mind be free and play with the delicious flavors.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Crowdtap.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment