Monday, November 10, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Mark & Scars Defense Cream Review

Body Merry
Stretch Mark & Scar Defense Cream

Product Link: CLICK HERE

Amazon Pricing
Listing Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $19.99

I always feared the ingredients that are put in different products, so finding companies that are organic and natural free of harsh chemicals if a big plus in my book.

I have a few different scars on me from various things including and not limited to burns, piercings, cuts and stretch marks from just growing and weight gain. So I figured trying it out on the scars that are a little more risen then the rest would be a good start. But before I get to the result of my testing I want to let you know about the cream.

Before opening the jar you can smell this clean and refreshing smell that lures you in. I felt calming and relaxed just smelling it. The cream is almost this thick frosting like texture, filled to the top of this 4 fl ounces. So your not paying this money and like a bag of chips, getting it half full they are topping you off for a good while (depending on how much of your skin is needing it).

Now I have tons of scratched from animals on my hands and I rather not have them scar my hands and leave them looking like I am some klutzy person with a knife. Plus, I have a horrible dry area on my hand from being burned at a clam-shell at McDonald's when I was working there. So testing it on my hands was just the thought to start with. You do not need much to cover the amount of skin on both hands tops and bottoms.

Once applied my hands felt soft and no where as rugged and worked as they had before. A bit oily for me but that is saying I have only had it on for a bit of time. Plus, I usually try to cover them in gloves or mittens while the product is soaking in my skin. But I love how soft it makes them feel and when brushing my hands on skin that has no product applied feels super soft as well.

The scars on my hands do not feel as risen up off the skin. Even though my hands now hours upon hours later are now dry again. I know that my cuticles are rugged as they were and either are the cuts and burn scars from various jobs I have had.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment