Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Colgate® Optic White® | Influenster


Colgate Optic White

Toothbrush, Toothpaste, and Mouthwash for the 3 step process.

Toothbrush: 360, Whiting Cups (hold the toothpaste alot better then the average brush)
Toothpaste Flavors: Sparkling Mint, Cool Mild Mint, Enamel Mint
Mouthwash: Sparkling Fresh Mint, Foaming Action, Alcohol-Free

Location: Can be found at most drug and grocery stores.

Should be able to pick up the basic 3 parts being the toothpaste, brush, and mouthwash for around $10 (depending on sizes and the prices).Check your local Sunday papers and online for coupons on any of the 3 parts also to get a better deal.

Should start to see results within a week if using it as directed. All results vary due to your own teeth and length of brushing and using product.

Personal Thoughts: I was and still am super geeked that I was giving this to try through Influenster. I have tried other ways to whiten at home and it has very little results even after weeks of using. The brush and toothpaste are the parts that I enjoy the most. With that being said I have never had a problem with mouthwash even alcohol free mouthwash but this one the taste just got to me. I literally could not keep it in my mouth. It could be due to it being a whiting mouthwash but it just taste unpleasant. Other then the mouthwash, I would recommend the paste and the brush to anyone and everyone except for children.

Link back to the Colgate® Optic White® website: http://bit.ly/UVoWWv
Link back to the Influenster review page: http://bit.ly/154mB2X


No comments:

Post a Comment